you will need:
- empty Orbit gum pack
- acrylic paint (or anything else that will stay on plastic)
- a nail and a source of heat (lighter, home stove)
- some planting compost and a plant
what you do:
- screw off the cover of the pack.
- cut off the part that the cover was attached to (see picture).
- paint the pack. I did about 4 layers to have a semi-uniform paint, you can adjust this to your liking. let dry between layers.
- when painting finished, make hole to allow water draining: heat up a nail (don't do this in bare hands, use something!) and while hot, make holes at the bottom of the container. make at least 5 holes (or your plant will rot from the inside).
- fill up with dirt, plant something and water. place in a place that will please the plant you just planted.